Meet Our Team
We Get You There
George Wood, Driver Manager, came to work at TP Trucking & Logistics in 2009. He was born and raised in Central Point, Oregon. George is a firm believer in being safe and doing things the right way, even if it takes just a little more energy. He had the honor of being named Safety Professional of the Year by the Oregon Trucking Association in 2018. In his spare time, George is an amateur woodworker and an Australian Shepherd owner.
- Fun Facts: George has been playing/operating trucks and heavy equipment since 1978. He ran 51 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail on his 51st birthday. George’s ideal vacation spot is a campsite on East Lake in Central Oregon.
- Favorite Things: If George is not building cabinets or furniture in his shop, he enjoys being in the great outdoors running, hiking, camping, kayaking or paddle boarding with family, friends or even just his dogs.
Trucking General Manager - Western Region
Ron Brewster is the Trucking General Manager of our Western Region at TP Trucking & Logistics. He started with us in May of 2021 but has been around trucks and trucking his entire adult life. Ron started changing truck tires as an 18-year-old and started driving truck the next year. While he has driven and owned trucks for many years, about 15 years ago he went to work as a company driver and quickly moved into dispatch and driver manager roles. Soon Ron found a niche in recruiting and training.
Over the last decade, Ron has filled many roles in medium to large carriers and loves the challenges in trucking. He never wakes up wondering what he is going to do, every day presents new challenges and obstacles keeping the job interesting and fun!
Ron is married to Rachel, an amazing woman who is also in the trucking industry. He has one older son, Branson, from a previous marriage. Rachel and he have a 16-month-old daughter, Grace, and are expecting their second daughter, Georgia, in early April 2022. Ron and his family enjoy boating and lake life. He also races modified dirt cars frequently up and down the west coast.
- Fun Facts: Ron has been racing Circle Track dirt cars since he was 15-years-old. He attended basic training for the Army as a junior in high school and was called into the delayed entry program. Much like Forrest Gump, Ron was born severely pigeon-toed. After several surgeries and breaking rebreaking his legs, he wore shoes and braces just like Forrest Gump. Some may not find this a fun fact but he certainly does!
- Favorite Things: Ron absolutely loves spending time with his family on the lake, at the beach, or where ever life takes them. He has a love/hate relationship with racing dirt cars and loves riding snowmobiles. Ron loves golfing and hopes to take this sport up again soon.
Tami joined the TP Trucking & Logistics team in August of 2020 after working five years in supply chain and logistics for a forest products company. Prior to that, she worked in the trucking tech industry in sales and technical support. Tami’s goal is to continue to build a winning team that will allow TP Trucking & Logistics to offer the best possible service to clients.
- Favorite Things: A few of Tami's favorite things include her grandchildren, golf, and her dog Finnegan, in that order!
Tiffani Livingston is our HR Generalist and has been with TP Trucking & Logistics since November 2020. Tiffani believes providing drivers with an opportunity to change their lives is most rewarding. This position brings a sense of happiness to Tiffani as she enjoys helping others. Tiffani is also prior Military. Go Army!
- Fun Facts: Tiffani collects souvenir spoons and magnets. While stationed in Germany, she was able to send a holiday greeting to her family in Florida via a local new station.
- Favorite Things: Tiffani enjoys reading paperback books, cooking, and spending time with family.